lunedì 9 febbraio 2015

Trattativa in salsa giordana

Before contacting them, I attempted to contact noble brothers from the Mujahideen in the east and the west around the globe, in the Islamic Maghrib (Morocco), in Yemen and in Syria and some of the noble brothers in Kuwait and Bahrain, and I sought from them to assist me in this issue, and they did assist me. May Allah reward them with good and I thank them here. They assisted me in the matter of letters to remind the rational people in the group “Dawla” that this is a golden opportunity to exchange Sajida for the pilot ….. They assisted me with that and they assisted me with names…. They gave me names and addresses of operatives which I benefited from, and so I began to contact them following that. I communicated with influential people in the group “Dawla”, I communicated with Abu Muhammad Al Adnani, I corresponded with Al Bagdadi, I corresponded with Shaykh Turki Banali and other jurists…..And I struggled to achieve this Shariah Benefit and convince them them of that.
via pieter van ostaeyen


Si è capito perchè l'influente leader della al qaeda di Zarqawi è stato liberato dalle carceri giordane per l'ennesima volta.
Non solo per un presunto ruolo avuto nella fallita trattativa per liberare gli ostaggi ma per mandare un messaggio ai nuovi comandanti di Daash ricordandogli che lui è ancora ben inserito e rispettato dalla vecchia guardia qaedista.
E soprattutto per ricordare quanto al Qaeda sia meglio di Daash.
Questa sarebbe la strategia giordana arricchita dai miliardi di Obama.
Mostrarci il re in divisa (d'altra parte come tutti i nobili arabi ha studiato all'accademia militare di Sandhurst) e promuovere al Qaeda al posto di Daash.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento