venerdì 2 ottobre 2020

Hesitant

“I was hesitant to come here at the beginning because I had no idea about this country and I don’t speak the language. I knew there were skirmishes between the two countries, but I didn’t know that I was coming to war. I thought it was just guard work,” Khalid said. “I came here to make money and have a better life back in Syria where the living conditions are miserable. I consider this a job, nothing else.”theguardian

I was extremely sceptical when I first heard about Syrians deploying to NKR. As many point out, AZ army doesn't need the help the way GNA in Libya does. But Flight Radar data, geo-located pics he sent + location pins all check out. Besides, template was established in Libya. 
8:40 PM · Oct 2, 2020·Twitter Web App Bethan McKernan

Il GNA sembrerebbe avere un problema di coordinamento che non ha radici di natura strettamente militare. I combattenti del Fronte Nazionale sono i più adatti al caso.

Nelle ultime settimane l'antiterrorismo turco ha catturato diversi foreign fighters di Daesh e Hayat Tahrir. Si tratta di operazioni che potrebbero accontentare sia Lavrov che Al Joulani.
Sarebbe più logico pensare ad un invio di questi soggetti.
Non ci sono ancora prove convincenti di un intervento massiccio da parte turca.
In occasioni come questa è molto facile ingannare i giornalisti in cerca di scoop.

Nel frattempo Prighozin avrebbe fatto dichiarazioni interessanti ad un giornale turco : 
aydinlik

This is interesting: Evgeniy "#Putin's chef" Prigozhin gives short interview to state his "personal opinion" on #NagornoKarabakh. Some takeaways: - Karabakh is #Azerbaijan's territory -#Russia has no legal grounds to conduct mil activity in Karabakh 1/
-there're more American NGOs in #Armenia than national military units - Prez Pashinyan is to blame - unitl 2018 Russia was able to ensure ARM & AZ discuss conflcit at negotiatign table, than #US brought Pashinyan to power in #Yerevan and he feels he's a king & can't talk to Aliev
I wonder if Prigozhin's remarks suggest he'd be reluctant to deploy his Wagner guys to Armenia, if needed be/he is asked to do so or he's just indeed stating his own views or it's a way to delicatly allude to Pashinyan that #Moscow not happy w/ him..?

Maxim Suchkov ha probabilmente letto il resoconto di Regnum.
L'articolo in turco sembra più complesso.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento