martedì 6 aprile 2021

Between me and you

Hamzah What are you here to tell me not to talk to people about my country, not to see people, 

CoA  King doesn't know I am talking to you. 

What- security institutions are deciding that I can't talk to people.You are blaming the whole situation on me? You come to my house to threaten me in my house? To not leave and to just visit my family only and not tweet? Get your car and get out! I respect you and your institutions but don't talk to me this way

I was here to pass a message to you, and I have

A message from whom

From me and the head of general intelligence and general security. 

We don't want you to meet with people and to use social media? I am a free Jordanian, a son of my father, I promised him on his deathbed to serve and protect my country. Where were you 20 years ago when I was Crown Prince as my father named me. I swore to him that as long as I am alive to protect my country. Now everything is messed up in this country and you dare come here and tell me I need to be quiet?????? Where is this message coming from? Be clear with me!

The heads of security, you have crossed the red lines.

Me? I have crossed the lines? Listen I respect you and your institutions but your behavior as security is destroying our country and us.

No, it is not going to destroy anything. Sir, keep the family united.

The messed up behavior of my family, is not my doing. You know who is doing this and I know who is doing this. The next time you don't dare come and threaten my house, the house of Hussein.

Trad. Nidal Betare 
Audio Alaraby

Update

Sarebbero ancora in corso le trattative con i sauditi, giunti ad Amman nel pomeriggio di ieri, per la liberazione di Awadallah.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento