venerdì 10 aprile 2020

Virtually disconnected

Hispanic voters, young people, women and self-identified liberals are most likely to favor dumping the former vice president for Cuomo.
...Club for Growth Vice President of Communications Joe Kildea told The Post that the results highlight Biden’s weakness as a candidate. “With every major news event Democrats realize more and more how bad of a candidate Joe Biden is, and Democrats now preferring Cuomo is just another example,” Kildea said. nypost

Well, New York had a chance to buy thousands of ventilators at a very good price like two years ago, but I don’t want to get into the finger-pointing, because Cuomo is doing a great job out there working for the people of his state. And I think Trump, no matter what anybody thinks of him, is doing a good job at trying to get these states—and all of the American people—what they need, and also trying to hold our economy together and be prepared for when this is all over. I don’t want to get into petty arguments about it. Dennis Quaid Daily Beast

It’s been frustrating to see that maybe half the country seems to be doing this and the other half doesn’t. But I’m hoping that everyone gets a little more serious in April. In the meantime, I turn on my television and watch Andrew Cuomo, and my heart is lifted—and then I’m disappointed that he’s not our president.” Chris Evert Vogue

Il segretario di stato a colazione fa campagna elettorale.
Proud to be italian.

Anche i giornali israeliani concedono molto spazio a Cuomo.
Il governatore ha particolare attenzione verso la comunità ebraica.
Probabilmente lo stesso Netanyahu è interessato alla questione.
Deve tenere conto però del fatto, che gestire il rapporto con Andrew Cuomo in un ruolo presidenziale può essere molto più complicato che "spupazzarsi" Trump.

Virtualmente Andrew Cuomo può fornire a Biden il sostegno necessario a non rimetterci le penne come accadde a Hillary. O anche lo può fare perdere in maniera più dignitosa.
Perchè dovrebbe alla fine rimetterci lui le penne per primo, quando può rimanere tranquillamente nel ruolo di King of New York and around ?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento