“He’s still my guy,” she said. “Neither one of us, well as far as I know, has had a date.”
...“You know, nobody has a daily routine right now,” Ms. Lee said. “I get up and I see what the latest news is. Of course I watch Andrew live” — on the governor’s daily coronavirus briefings, which have drawn a captive audience — “and then share with him my thoughts.” She said she and Mr. Cuomo still communicate nearly every day. (The governor was unavailable for comment. In a statement sent through his office shortly after publication, a spokesperson said: “The Governor wishes her well in her next endeavor and we’re sure it will be a success.”)nytimes
Giuseppe stava andando tanto bene stasera.
A un certo punto gli è cominciato a uscire fumo dalle orecchie mentre lui urlava :
Meloni, Salvini!!! Non è vero !
Una pacchia per i social media manager dell'estrema destra.
Il giochetto con la signora Lee sembra strategia concordata.
Lui è un pò orso. A sessant'anni passati, e dopo due relazioni importanti, probabilmente non gli interessa riaccasarsi di nuovo.
Però una ex torna utile.

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento