lunedì 6 marzo 2017

Me say war

Shaykh Abderrazak Al-Mahdi: Announcement! In these recent days the transgression that has come from some members in Hay'at Tahrer Al Sham has increased. In which many people who were transgressed upon asked me to return their rights. And likewise some put the blame and responsibility on me. In light of the fact that I am not able to uplift the transgressions or return the rights to those who had it taken from them. I saw it neccesary for me to announce my exit out of Hay'at Tahrer Al Sham. In which I ask Allah that he grants relief to the people of Sham and to All muslims

Abu Mariya on the road verso Al Mastouma per mediare.
Per dire come sono messi.

Il nemico è comune come afferma Ahrar al Sham, ma se si preferisce come alleato un non musulmano che ha a cuore tutt'altro obiettivo, allora è guerra totale. Ahrar al sham come al solito vuole tenere i piedi in due scarpe. La via del tribunale è impraticabile. Tanto più che la perdita di sheikh al Mahdi chiude le porte alla moderazione. I giordani stanno vincendo. Specie l'omino che diede scacco matto ad Abu Musab al Zarqawi. Uno di quelli che non racconta storie ma le fa. Il generale Pollari dovrebbe conoscerlo.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento