And so what I can say to the family and what I can say to the American public on behalf of this government is that we are working every day to try and bring Ryan Corbett home. We have continually pressed, including in our meetings with Taliban representatives, for the immediate and unconditional release of Ryan Corbett and other Americans detained in Afghanistan. We have made clear to the Taliban that these detentions are a significant obstacle to positive engagement, and we will continue to do that. We are using every lever we can to try to bring Ryan and these other wrongfully detained Americans home from Afghanistan. 28 March
"I think there are two Americans, and the reasons for their visit are not clear yet; but whatever the reasons, anyone coming to Afghanistan is obliged to observe the laws of Afghanistan. Anyone who gets an Afghan visa means they agree to follow our laws," 31 March
Non è la prima volta che Zabihullah gioca a fare il finto tonto su questioni in discussione ai tavoli di trattative.
Stavolta potrebbe essere genuinamente male informato.
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento