domenica 23 maggio 2021

Ongoing

Félix Tshisekedi: Investigations are ongoing. At some point, we had a few suspects who had been apprehended. I think they are being questioned,because beyond these suspects, there is a whole organisation. They are bandits, organised in gangs and who for sure have mentors. So, I think that's what we have to try to trace back. We have the collaboration of the Italian services and we are working hard on it. I would really like to say that it was very sad because I knew the ambassador personally. It is terrible. I was really saddened by his death and it motivates me even more to look for the suspects and especially to put an end to these pockets of violence in the east of my country. Video

Nel contesto di una intervista ben studiata, all'indomani della conferenza di Parigi e nel mezzo di una operazione di stato d'assedio che suscita scetticismo, un messaggio viene spedito alle milizie e la collaborazione con i nostri servizi serve a rafforzare la credibilità sul fronte internazionale.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento