venerdì 28 aprile 2023

The mover vs il concretizzatore

 “I was amazed to discover all the opportunities that are offered to staff, regardless of grade. If you want, you can move between completely different areas of the organisation every couple of years. “I’ve progressed so much in my career. MI5 is an organisation that prides itself on its history but is constantly changing to improve, and has become more diverse and inclusive over the years. “I currently support the director of our counter-terrorism branch. It’s a fantastic insight into the work we do. No two days are ever the same and we work at such a fast pace I’m always kept on my toes. The landscape changes so quickly and I have to react accordingly, which certainly puts my multi-tasking skills into practice. If I could go back in time, I’d tell my younger self to pursue the dream of becoming a spy sooner and put in her application ASAP!” If you’re interested in a career at MI5, sign up for alerts on our website (mi5.gov.uk/careers) to hear about vacancies when they go live 📲📧 #MI5 #KeepingTheCountrySafe 5h

Questa fa il support al director del counterterrorism ed è senza laurea.

A questo punto, se è vera la solita storia dei ferri corti, il capo della polizia posso farlo io. Altro che Pisani.

Secondo me la spia è uno/a che fa cose. Si può promuovere il brand senza tante chiacchiere.

Che poi queste robe sui social le legge anche la gente normale non interessata a candidarsi. Chi non ha il lavoro o ne ha uno noioso, alla fine s'intristisce. Il malumore diffuso poi diventa un carico di lavoro in più per la sicurezza interna.

A me sta poco simpatico il capo di MI5. Per quello gli faccio spesso le pulci.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento