Hatice Cengiz خديجة @mercan_resifi Human rights activist / Türkçe
I was horrified and upset to read Pompeo’s words about #Jamal. He has spoken with no respect and no humanity about a person murdered so brutally. And what he has totally failed to say is that there should be justice and the truth. #MikePompeo 6:59 PM · Jan 24, 2023 His words instead give the green light for more murders; they convey that there will be no consequences for the killers, only insults for those killed and their loved ones.
Mrs Hanan Elatr Khashoggiحنان العتر خاشقجى
@hananelatr The only wife of
@JKhashoggi
upon his death. Married June 2, 2018 Alexandria, VA.
This is shameful. I want to ask Mr Pompeo did he ever meet my husband? Did he ever talk to him? Where is he getting this false information,”
Jamal Kashoggi is not part of the Muslim Brotherhood. 9:45 PM · Jan 24, 2023
"Khashoggi was a journalist to the extent that I and many other public figures are journalists," Pompeo argues. "We sometimes get our writing published, but we also do other things. The media made Khashoggi out to be a Saudi Arabian Bob Woodward who was martyred for bravely criticizing the Saudi royal family through his opinion articles in the Washington Post." Never give an inch Mike Pompeo (nbc news)
Mike Pompeo
@mikepompeo
Americans are safer because we didn’t label Saudi Arabia a pariah state. I never let the media bully me. Just b/c someone is a part-time stringer for WaPo doesn’t make their life more important than our military serving in dangerous places protecting us all. I never forgot that. 7:48 PM · Jan 24, 2023
Le frequentazioni e l'empatia espressa da personaggi come Khashoggi sono state linfa vitale per Al Qaeda e fonte di ispirazione per Daesh.
I comportamenti e le parole contribuiscono a costruire le organizzazioni terroristiche.
Jamal Khashoggi non meritava la fine che ha fatto.
Non la meritano nemmeno le vittime di Abdullah Azzam e Osama bin Laden.
Oggi c'è ancora gente in giro che si ispira a loro.
Se uno non si pone in maniera chiara e certa al di fuori di quei circoli, allora ne fa parte.

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento